Saturday, July 11, 2009
Social Bookmarking
I had previously set up a delicious account, but I decided the benefits were better with Diigo, so I opened a new account with them and exported my bookmarks from delicious into Diigo. I couldn't believe how simple it was. Diigo even asked me if I wanted to import my bookmarks that I had saved on my computer, I said yes, and just like that, my bookmarks were in Diigo. Then I started editing the tags, like the author suggested. I loved that I could see how many people had bookmarked that same page and that I could see what else they bookmarked. I even found some of my sites had feeds that I then subscribed to. Wow! I've learned soooo much in the last few weeks with this book. But it's sobering to realized that I am only beginning to understand a very small portion of what this web has to offer. I can't wait to read about Flicker and the other stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment